Snoring Aid Comfort Bed Wedge System. A Patented Adjustable Inclination COMFORT+ (C+) product. (39″ wide, 30″ deep bed wedge system that inclines to 45 degrees). An Amazon.com exclusive Product.|
Price: $ 97.82
Product InformationTHIS 'EXTRA-WIDE' COMFORT+ (AT 39") IS PERFECTLY SIZED FOR USE ON A KING BED AS IT IS HALF THE WIDTH OF THE BED. IF YOU SHARE A QUEEN BED WITH YOUR SPOUSE, PLEASE SEE THE "COMFORT+30", OUR SISTER PRODUCT TO THE C+ ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006KU2GPQ )*****Steep upper body inclination is the best natural solution to keep your tongue structure from collapsing and blocking your air passage which causes snoring and sleep apnea.
- The COMFORT+ (C+) is a patented bed wedge system that provides relief to most who suffer from any snoring and/or obstructive sleep apnea by keeping the tongue structure from collapsing onto the throat airway . This C+ variable inclination feature can incline the patient's upper body to approx. 45 degrees like hospital beds. The C+ is the only bed wedge system to be granted the "Orthopedic Research Institute Seal of Approval" due to its patented design.
- The C+ extra-wide design of 39 inches (widest wedge on marker) allows one to turn comfortably onto either side while sleeping and still enjoy the benefits of inclination. The firmness of the upper body support mattress can be adjusted from firm to soft independent of the inclination angle of the bed wedge. Fast-Fill electric pump included.
- The C+ system can be used as a two-chamber bed wedge on top of your existing mattress or as a three-chamber sleeping system (twin mattress size) when used outdoors while camping or on the floor of the TV room. As a bed wedge, simply tuck the deflated third air chamber under bed wedge so your buttocks and legs rest on your own mattress.
- The C+ was invented by a heavy snorer and sleep apnea patient who cannot use the CPAP. It is designed for patients who need 'aggressive' upper body inclination due to snoring, acid reflux, gerd, gastroesophageal reflux, heartburn, indigestion, hiatus hernia, back & neck pains, sinus or general problems while in the flat bed position. The user will NOT "fall off' the C+ as they will fall off a 24' and 27" foam bed wedge.
- BENEFITS: 1) Natural snoring relief through upper body inclination. 2) More restful sleep on one's back or one's side. 3) More comfortable sleep by controlling the firmness of the independent wedge mattress chamber. 4) Deflates and stores into a small travel bag (16x16x20) for easy transport on your travels. 5) Allows you to enjoy the great outdoors while getting unobstructed sleep.
More Snoring Harvest